Punk-o-matic Forum
July 22, 2017, 12:56:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New member? Welcome! View the site rules, then introduce yourself here!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: POM WARPED TOUR (..waiting for Week 2)  (Read 22326 times)
RIOTMAK3R
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2012, 06:11:19 am »

Is week 2 out yet!?!?!? Tongue I had to say something to bring this topic back to life Cheesy
TheGhostofRickJames
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2012, 09:15:55 pm »

Set-List

Week 2 (out by the end of the week)
Part 1 = The Guns, Faceless Culture (replaced Redemption), Scott's Republic, 1st Assault
Part 2 = Eklypse, The Divine Grace Beyond Gravity, ThisCityMustFall!, Convicted

ALERT: I'm looking for a backup METAL band/song for the tour. Please PM if interested. Not a guarantee though.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 11:06:04 pm by TheGhostofRickJames » Logged
RIOTMAK3R
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2012, 06:19:19 am »

@Rick: Ahhh it's gonna be awesome!!
TheGhostofRickJames
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2012, 10:44:06 pm »

Bad news and good news.

Bad news is Justify is getting kicked off the tour. I'm sorry about that. After going back and forth on it I just don't feel like any of their songs are strong enough and tight yet. Justify is a very creative band but I don't think the tour is right for them. This is something I realized more and more as the bands were getting filmed. They will be at Faceless Fest though.

Good news is that ThisCityMustFall, managed by TraceofHatred, is taking the slot.

(some songs were edited for other people for the tour but doing it again for one more person was taking too much time)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 01:31:25 am by TheGhostofRickJames » Logged
hazaman
Alpha Level

Power Level: 55

im assthetically pleasing

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2012, 02:39:45 am »

Bad news and good news.

Bad news is Justify is getting kicked off the tour. I'm sorry about that. After going back and forth on it I just don't feel like any of their songs are strong enough and tight yet. Justify is a very creative band but I don't think the tour is right for them. This is something I realized more and more as the bands were getting filmed. They will be at Faceless Fest though.

Good news is that ThisCityMustFall, managed by TraceofHatred, is taking the slot.

(some songs were edited for other people for the tour but doing it again for one more person was taking too much time)

it wouldnt make sense if they got to be in two major tours...

im what you think i am
Megafan11
Global Moderator
Gamma Level

Power Level: 4

Rap... Never understood it.

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2012, 06:49:11 am »

And why wouldn't it make sense?

Poepoe29
Beta Level

Power Level: 0

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2012, 10:35:46 am »

It makes perfect sense, especially considering that Ghost asked for a backup metal band:

ALERT: I'm looking for a backup METAL band/song for the tour. Please PM if interested. Not a guarantee though.

Trace stepped up and offered his band, so Ghost went with it.  its not his fault.  Besides, the other tour is being held by RIOT anyway, dont think you should count a major tour for somebody on their career if they are in charge of it themselves. (if that makes any sense)
RIOTMAK3R
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2012, 04:22:59 pm »

At least we tried, sorry Mega. And ThisCityMustFall is pretty beast tbh  Cool
TraceofHatred
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2012, 04:39:27 pm »

Trace stepped up and offered his band, so Ghost went with it.  its not his fault.

This. I didn't show up and get you kicked out of the tour, you ended up getting dropped, and I got put on.

Said replacement didn't happen because of anyone "sucking" or a band not being good as good as the other.
It also didn't happen over popularity, fan base, or any form of dislike at all. It's exactly as he said:

Bad news and good news.

In all fairness, we (me and ghost) edited a few songs that were "iffy" as well (like this one), but like he said,
it's becoming a chore to have to do that for multiple songs, and we don't have time to do it. (the tour is already late)
It has nothing to do with a "bad" sound, I just think you need to "polish" it a little bit.
I mean you're still relatively new, still figuring out your sound. I remember being like that, everyone is like that.

The long and short of this post is, don't be discouraged. Nobody said you're bad at anything, you just need to polish some things. Smiley
RIOTMAK3R
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2012, 05:16:18 pm »

Hey, Mega's still on the Faceless Fest so he shouldn't be mad or anything. Y'all the ones who made POM Warped Tour happen "....and for that, we thank you." -Daniel Tosh

ADD: Isn't POM Warped Tour Week 2 suppose to be out?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:54:01 pm by RIOTMAK3R » Logged
TheGhostofRickJames
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2012, 12:58:20 am »

Yea, sorry.

In the meantime I added timestamps in the descriptions of the First Week videos so people can skip ahead to their favorite part of the show.
80% of the views drop after the first 10 seconds. So maybe this'll help? Eh.
TraceofHatred
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2012, 02:22:28 am »

Yea, sorry.

In the meantime I added timestamps in the descriptions of the First Week videos so people can skip ahead to their favorite part of the show.
80% of the views drop after the first 10 seconds. So maybe this'll help? Eh.

It better, whoever left is a total prick.
RIOTMAK3R
« Reply #132 on: November 25, 2012, 04:57:00 pm »

Was watching 1st week and looking at the 2nd week set list, and it got me more pumped UP for POM Warped Tour Week 2! Btw, when will that be available? Tongue

EDIT: Have you recorded my band yet? If not, I will re-make We The People so for you man. Tongue
TheGhostofRickJames
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2012, 12:58:10 pm »

I have all the bands recorded & have it edited music video-ish but just haven't done all the stuff to connect all of it.
RIOTMAK3R
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2012, 03:49:06 pm »

I have all the bands recorded & have it edited music video-ish but just haven't done all the stuff to connect all of it.
How long will that take? Tongue
Jalh
Global Moderator
Omega Level

Power Level: 54

shantith shantith shantith

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2013, 10:22:33 pm »

Is the tour going to continue ?

[/url]
Barvoucher
Omega Level