Punk-o-matic Forum
September 02, 2015, 06:46:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Another Forum Restoration update! Closed contests and child boards, 8.20!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Best part of episode six?
It's over. [Leoshi's option] - 3 (50%)
It's Applejack's turn to screw logic! - 0 (0%)
The Incredible Flutterbulk. - 1 (16.7%)
Pinkie now has a viable reason for being everywhere at once. - 2 (33.3%)
Hairdryer cannon. Like the negative of the party cannon? - 0 (0%)
Other (tell us!) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. [Update S4E6! Poll Update!]  (Read 67486 times)
traceofhatred
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2011, 11:31:57 pm »

well I'm not so anti-pony stance anymore, I've seen images and some lolz, never watched it.
But it doesn't seem that awful, so I'll revoke any harsh statements I may have made. :p

And no. I still refuse to watch it, but I have no problems with it, whatsoever.
Ice Bear
Administrator
The Momma Who Warned Ya

Power Level: 47

The Yawning Zeitgeist

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2011, 12:03:04 am »

Hey, csd! You should put THIS LINK on the main page for anyone who feels like making a pony!

The quality is amazing! The only downside is there are no cutie marks to choose from, but you can size, shape, color, and do practically ANYTHING needed in this game! You can make yourself look both genders, so the sky is the limit!

[EDIT] I tried to make Yin. The wings are wrong as described in the profile I posted a few posts back, but you can only pick between pegasus wings in the game. Plus no cutie mark. Other than that, I love this game!

What person would be simple enough to make their own pony?

... I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOULD!~

csd
Sid

Power Level: 0

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2011, 03:36:33 am »

I made myself in that a while ago.

Mercy
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2011, 10:19:21 am »

So a friend of mine sent me a pretty dark fan-fic starring Rainbow Dash and Pinkie earlier today. I though I may as well share it with you folks.

So a friend of mine sent me the most horrifying thing I have ever read starring Rainbow Dash and Pinkie earlier today.

Warning though. It's pretty dark and probably isn't safe if you are around y'know, people... lots of really, really brutal detail in this. Read at your own risk. Link: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/02/story-cupcakes.html
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:43:50 am by Mercy » Logged
Leoshi
Administrator
Candy

Power Level: 14

I just write (and voice) stuff.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2011, 10:41:04 am »

Oh dear god have pity on me...

Mercy, you're sugarcoating that story a lot. Cupcakes isn't "pretty dark" - it's legendary for being incredibly morbid and sickening. I've read it twice already (STILL don't know why I read it the second time), and I get sick to my stomach when I think on it. And it's absolutely not safe for ANYWHERE that's not near a glass of water and a toilet.

For the record, csd placed a hidden link to Cupcakes on the OP already.

iPIMP Studios 2015. All Your Civil Rights Ignored.

Use twice daily or as needed.
Drasher
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2011, 01:17:50 pm »

Mercy, you're sugarcoating that story a lot. Cupcakes isn't "pretty dark" - it's legendary for being incredibly morbid and sickening. I've read it twice already (STILL don't know why I read it the second time), and I get sick to my stomach when I think on it. And it's absolutely not safe for ANYWHERE that's not near a glass of water and a toilet.

Bah, I don't get what you guys are freaking out for. It wasn't THAT bad, migod. Actually, Pinkie's complete insanity with the whole thing made it kinda funny. Grin
Leoshi
Administrator
Candy

Power Level: 14

I just write (and voice) stuff.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2011, 02:30:09 pm »

Bah, I don't get what you guys are freaking out for. It wasn't THAT bad, migod. Actually, Pinkie's complete insanity with the whole thing made it kinda funny. Grin

It doesn't help that my favorite character is Rainbow Dash (naw, really?), I live in a family of doctors, and LA Noire is proving to be the most graphic game I've ever played. Besides, I'm a writer, and being able to take in that detail on such a vivid level...let's just say i'm not as hungry these days.

---

In other non-food related news, I went and made my own colt from that game Kevin linked up.

Thanks to Cyros for his awesome photoshopping skills that made the hair/mane/tail sleek and snazzy.

And no, I've yet to think up a name for him. Yes, I decided to make a male. Yes, it's largely based off of Izuma Satoan (hence 'ponyzuma'). And yeah, he's about 63.7% cooler than I originally thought I could make him. Did I mention he doesn't have a name yet?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 11:48:12 pm by Leoshi » Logged

iPIMP Studios 2015. All Your Civil Rights Ignored.

Use twice daily or as needed.
Cyros Lugoth
Administrator
August

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2011, 08:39:18 pm »

It doesn't help that my favorite character is Rainbow Dash (naw, really?), I live in a family of doctors, and LA Noire is proving to be the most graphic game I've ever played. Besides, I'm a writer, and being able to take in that detail on such a vivid level...let's just say i'm not as hungry these days.

---

In other non-food related news, I went and made my own colt from that game Kevin linked up.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/872/ponyzuma.jpg

Only things missing are a cutiemark and a shoulder scar (another Izuma/Ikusa reference for the win).

And no, I've yet to think up a name for him. Yes, I decided to make a male. Yes, it's largely based off of Izuma Satoan (hence 'ponyzuma'). And yeah, he's about 63.7% cooler than I originally thought I could make him. Did I mention he doesn't have a name yet?
Why is everyone saying the story is incredibly morbid? I enjoyed reading it, and it gave me twisted thoughts on my own. Hell, I enjoy tormenting Leoshi time and time again with pictures! Maybe that's why he can't eat much lately... Sorry bud! ;-; Cool brony though. =P

Also, I'd love to post Yang, but the game currently doesn't have Dreads for the mane choices yet, so I'm going to wait and see if it eventually does.
Punk-o-matic Forum
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2011, 08:39:18 pm »

csd
Sid

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2011, 06:23:46 am »

The building blocks for being scarred by Cupcakes forever:

- An attachment to Dash that's stronger than most other characters. Similar for Pinkie, maybe, but she's not the one getting her cutie marks sliced off and worn by another pony. Or getting her wings ripped apart. Or being scalped.
- Being completely in love with the show in general. (I read it at the peak of my obsession.)
- Having bad experiences with hospitals. (I've had several.)
- Not knowing what lies ahead. (I clicked a link to it without a real description.)
- Episode 25. (I already thought Pinkie was crazy enough to go into axe murderer mode. Episode 25 rolled around and, as far as I'm concerned, made it canon.)
- Illustrations. (Didn't know there were any until I read the text-only version, and to say the least, I'm not going back for these.)
- Not being exposed to anything graphic. (I never liked horror stories.)
- Having a vivid imagination. (While reading this story, in addition to standing next to Dash and watching from Pinkie's POV, I saw it from Dash's POV. I *felt* what Dash felt, too. I was the one being tortured by Pinkie, spouting her screwed up morals at me. I can't bring myself to type some of her most twisted lines. They get to me on a level I didn't know written words could.)

So yeah. If this fits you, you're gonna hate Cupcakes. If it doesn't, the effect will probably be weakened.
Seventh
Candy

Power Level: 5

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2011, 08:29:58 am »

Just saw this:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/pony-fighting-game.html
http://www.equestriagaming.com/2011/05/my-little-pony-fighting-is-magic.html

YEEEAAAAHHHHH AWESOME!!!

... I still need finish up the last episode though...
Drasher
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2011, 01:04:44 pm »

Oh sweet merciful heavens. So. EPIC.

...And hell, you BETTA Finish up that last episode, man. D:
Mercy
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2011, 05:08:56 pm »

So a friend of mine sent me something I found pretty sad today. Pretty good story, if you ask me. Nothing gory or brutal to my knowledge, but it is a pretty sad story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6765594/1/Tales

Seventh
Candy

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2011, 08:49:58 pm »

Fiiiiinally finished that last episode, and it was awesome!

Is there any news on season 2 or whatever, csd?
csd
Sid

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2011, 10:52:44 pm »

Yes, animation has started as of a day ago I think.

It's going to have another 26 episodes, the team says it'll undoubtedly be even more awesome than the first, there will be *some* sort of recurring villain, Weird Al could potentially make a cameo appearance, Derpy's background appearances were planned out ahead of time instead of being last second edits, non-Nightmare Luna will return with the same voice actress, and it'll start airing some time in the fall (People keep saying December, but I'm betting it'll start before then like the first season).

DVDs of the first season are planned, along with more marketing toward bronies.
Seventh
Candy

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2011, 10:33:12 am »

Pre-Alpha gameplay of MLP: Fighting is Magic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s
csd
Sid

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2011, 10:58:49 am »

I don't even play fighting games, but I've been excited about that since it was first announced. We need some well made pony games!
diegetto
Vana's Bouncer

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2011, 03:44:14 pm »

...Damn you csd. You got me to watch MLP.

BUT! IT'S! MEZMERIZING! HYPNOTYZING, EVEN!

I just can't stop watching. I say, no i have to stop, it's not my style, but i find myself watching it again, and again...

Damn those ponies.

...All for the cause, anyways. I had to get more people to know PMMM.
csd
Sid

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2011, 04:02:45 am »

All is going according to plan... Mooahahahahaha!

Okay no it isn't. If things were going correctly the entire site would be pony themed by now.
Cyros Lugoth
Administrator
August

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2011, 08:44:37 pm »

Yes, animation has started as of a day ago I think.

It's going to have another 26 episodes, the team says it'll undoubtedly be even more awesome than the first, there will be *some* sort of recurring villain, Weird Al could potentially make a cameo appearance, Derpy's background appearances were planned out ahead of time instead of being last second edits, non-Nightmare Luna will return with the same voice actress, and it'll start airing some time in the fall (People keep saying December, but I'm betting it'll start before then like the first season).

DVDs of the first season are planned, along with more marketing toward bronies.

Finally! We'll see more Luna! I wanted to see more of her. XP

[EDIT]
So last night I was talkin with Leoshi, and I stumbled upon an idea that may quite possibly help him on something I'm not sure I can share with you all yet. I thought of a pony that had to do with an Eclipse. Originally it was supposed to be just a Unicorn. I then thought, wouldn't it be as powerful as someone like Princess Celestia and Princess Luna?

An idea smacked me in the face.

I can have Eclipse be both a unicorn and a pegasus, and in order to do that, it would had to have some relation to Celestia and Luna. So I changed the name a bit and decided to name her Princess Eclipsys. A cousin to Celestia and Luna. I also thought at the time to have a king named Nova and yadda yadda, but I'm not going that far into the royalty of the cosmos.... Anyways, if Eclipsys is as powerful as them two, is she in Equestria?

Another idea smacked me in the face.

For awhile I've been trying to think about a place that my band pony, Yang, is from. I originally didn't want him to be from Equestria. When I thought what the name of the place would be called for Eclipsys to rule, I looked at the name, Equestria. I looked at a word in the name. Quest. So I tried to form a name that had to do with something like a quest. First I thought of Adventure/Venture (doesn't really have a punch to it...), then I thought of Journey (even worse! DX), and finally, Chronicle (now THAT'S more like it!). Equestria ends in an A, such does Celestia and Luna. So since Eclipsys ended in an S, I thought of the name Ochroniclys.

Having all that said. My band pony, Yang, is from Ochroniclys. Under the rule of Princess Eclipsys.

Oh, and here's what I thought up for what Princess Eclipsys looks like.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:24:02 pm by Cyros Lugoth » Logged
csd
Sid

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2011, 03:17:56 pm »

So her gift is what, blocking out a princess's powers? Tongue
Punk-o-matic Forum

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: