Punk-o-matic Forum
July 30, 2014, 04:08:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New official site poll! Updated: 2.9.14 - How did you discover punk-o-matic? Be sure to suggest new polls!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Best part of episode six?
It's over. [Leoshi's option] - 2 (50%)
It's Applejack's turn to screw logic! - 0 (0%)
The Incredible Flutterbulk. - 1 (25%)
Pinkie now has a viable reason for being everywhere at once. - 1 (25%)
Hairdryer cannon. Like the negative of the party cannon? - 0 (0%)
Other (tell us!) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. [Update S4E6! Poll Update!]  (Read 40962 times)
Drasher

Email
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2011, 01:04:44 pm »

Oh sweet merciful heavens. So. EPIC.

...And hell, you BETTA Finish up that last episode, man. D:
Mercy

Email
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2011, 05:08:56 pm »

So a friend of mine sent me something I found pretty sad today. Pretty good story, if you ask me. Nothing gory or brutal to my knowledge, but it is a pretty sad story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6765594/1/Tales

Seventh

Popularity: 2

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2011, 08:49:58 pm »

Fiiiiinally finished that last episode, and it was awesome!

Is there any news on season 2 or whatever, csd?
csd

Popularity: 0

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2011, 10:52:44 pm »

Yes, animation has started as of a day ago I think.

It's going to have another 26 episodes, the team says it'll undoubtedly be even more awesome than the first, there will be *some* sort of recurring villain, Weird Al could potentially make a cameo appearance, Derpy's background appearances were planned out ahead of time instead of being last second edits, non-Nightmare Luna will return with the same voice actress, and it'll start airing some time in the fall (People keep saying December, but I'm betting it'll start before then like the first season).

DVDs of the first season are planned, along with more marketing toward bronies.
Seventh

Popularity: 2

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2011, 10:33:12 am »

Pre-Alpha gameplay of MLP: Fighting is Magic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s
csd

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2011, 10:58:49 am »

I don't even play fighting games, but I've been excited about that since it was first announced. We need some well made pony games!
diegetto

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2011, 03:44:14 pm »

...Damn you csd. You got me to watch MLP.

BUT! IT'S! MEZMERIZING! HYPNOTYZING, EVEN!

I just can't stop watching. I say, no i have to stop, it's not my style, but i find myself watching it again, and again...

Damn those ponies.

...All for the cause, anyways. I had to get more people to know PMMM.
csd

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2011, 04:02:45 am »

All is going according to plan... Mooahahahahaha!

Okay no it isn't. If things were going correctly the entire site would be pony themed by now.
Punk-o-matic Forum
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2011, 04:02:45 am »

Cyros Lugoth

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2011, 08:44:37 pm »

Yes, animation has started as of a day ago I think.

It's going to have another 26 episodes, the team says it'll undoubtedly be even more awesome than the first, there will be *some* sort of recurring villain, Weird Al could potentially make a cameo appearance, Derpy's background appearances were planned out ahead of time instead of being last second edits, non-Nightmare Luna will return with the same voice actress, and it'll start airing some time in the fall (People keep saying December, but I'm betting it'll start before then like the first season).

DVDs of the first season are planned, along with more marketing toward bronies.

Finally! We'll see more Luna! I wanted to see more of her. XP

[EDIT]
So last night I was talkin with Leoshi, and I stumbled upon an idea that may quite possibly help him on something I'm not sure I can share with you all yet. I thought of a pony that had to do with an Eclipse. Originally it was supposed to be just a Unicorn. I then thought, wouldn't it be as powerful as someone like Princess Celestia and Princess Luna?

An idea smacked me in the face.

I can have Eclipse be both a unicorn and a pegasus, and in order to do that, it would had to have some relation to Celestia and Luna. So I changed the name a bit and decided to name her Princess Eclipsys. A cousin to Celestia and Luna. I also thought at the time to have a king named Nova and yadda yadda, but I'm not going that far into the royalty of the cosmos.... Anyways, if Eclipsys is as powerful as them two, is she in Equestria?

Another idea smacked me in the face.

For awhile I've been trying to think about a place that my band pony, Yang, is from. I originally didn't want him to be from Equestria. When I thought what the name of the place would be called for Eclipsys to rule, I looked at the name, Equestria. I looked at a word in the name. Quest. So I tried to form a name that had to do with something like a quest. First I thought of Adventure/Venture (doesn't really have a punch to it...), then I thought of Journey (even worse! DX), and finally, Chronicle (now THAT'S more like it!). Equestria ends in an A, such does Celestia and Luna. So since Eclipsys ended in an S, I thought of the name Ochroniclys.

Having all that said. My band pony, Yang, is from Ochroniclys. Under the rule of Princess Eclipsys.

Oh, and here's what I thought up for what Princess Eclipsys looks like.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:24:02 pm by Cyros Lugoth » Logged
csd

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2011, 03:17:56 pm »

So her gift is what, blocking out a princess's powers? Tongue
Cyros Lugoth

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2011, 10:29:51 pm »

So her gift is what, blocking out a princess's powers? Tongue

No... I never mentioned her powers, and you start off by misunderstanding? Let's look at the main point of my post:

"She's a princess that rules her own region completely separate from Equestria."

Eclipsys has pretty much the same power as Celestia. She raises the sun and moon each and every day for Ochroniclys. Since Eclipsys doesn't have a sister, she does both jobs. Here's the difference: The sun goes from east to west, but the moon goes from west to east. When the sun rises, the moon sets in the same location, causing an eclipse. At the same time, when the sun sets, the moon rises in the same location, causing another eclipse. Eclipsys doesn't block out anypony's power. Her power does exactly what Celestia does everyday. =P Also, thought I should mention, I don't want any "scientific proof that it's impossible," because it's magic. Deal with it.

Now you'll prolly tell me "how do you get from Equestria to Ochroniclys and vise versa?" I've thought of many valid explanations as to how it's possible, but for now I'll allow you to try and figure it out while I try to narrow all the explanations down to one true reason. Either way, the reason has to do with magic. XP
MuFFiNz

Email
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2011, 09:41:28 pm »

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:15:54 pm by MuFFiNz » Logged
csd

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2011, 12:57:14 am »

Because I hate memebase, source 1 and source 2. (And you'd better appreciate them because they were SO. HARD. TO FIND.)
Leoshi

Popularity: 5

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2011, 01:13:27 pm »

I just realized a fact that made me sad inside.

csd is our resident brony. Nobody likes the ponies more than he.

Yet, I'M the one who's been sporting pony avatars for the last month. While his has stayed the same.

God help me, I love this show. And everything that's come from it.

iPIMP Studios 2014. All Your Civil Rights Ignored.

csd

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2011, 03:14:59 pm »

I generally prefer unique avatars over notable characters or random images and gifs. I HAVE recently started using Dash's mark in a few places though, in an attempt to attract more bronies.

I could try updating the one I have if my computer will let me...
Punk-o-matic Forum

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: